Thursday, May 13, 2010

Planeswalked - Singapore - Part 3

Today being the last day i'm in Singapore, I've decided to go scout out all remaining shops that i've missed..
As I've run out of cash to be taking the MRT, no thanks to the MRT guy getting me on the wrong station(i'm sure he means the best for me) I had to walk my way from Outram Park interchange all the way to Jln Bukit Merah.

When I arrived at the place, I was pooped.. the trip took me the whole of 2 hours and while I met a group of interesting individuals which I will detail in my food blog post later; it caused me to miss the individual who was in charge of Magic in Bukit Merah.
After that, I took a bus as recommended by the aunty who was taking care of the shop.
Got off at Orchard as the bus driver didn't know if he was going any further. (he exclaimed that he usually drove a different route) and then walked the remainder of the journey back to city hall..
EXHAUSTING Planeswalking to so many places...
Well Tommorow its back to the Blind Eternities and back to Malaysia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment