Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Events @ The Tavern

To all whom this may concern,

I write this missive in the midst of a very joyous moment, interesting times are upon us my friends.
As I write this missive, I would like to inform everyone of the Joyous occasion of which the Tavern is now officially a Stronghold Store for Rokugan.
Therefore, it is with great pleasure that I as the official representative of the Tavern until further notice, would like to inform everyone of the Fortnightly held Skirmishes in the Tavern's premises for those who would like to test their mettle amongst each other for the greater glory.
The details of the Fortnightly Skirmishes are as follows:

Legend of Five Rings (L5r) fortnightly skirmishes.
Every Saturday Fortnight Starting after 1st of October
Time : 8:30 pm onwards
Format : Celestial Legal

It has been a pleasure to bring everybody this piece of news, I thank you all very much for your attention.

Yours,
The Planeswalking Peddler

No comments:

Post a Comment