Monday, June 6, 2011

New Phyrexian Game Day!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, New Phyrexia is upon us and the days have been set for this penultimate event marking the climax where decisions matter and abuses don't.
Yes I, The Peddler warmly welcome all of you to the Tavern's very own New Phyrexian Game Day
Game Day Details:
Format: Standard Constructed
Date: 11/6/2011 (Saturday)
Time: 0000 Hrs
(Friday Midnight to some people)
Place: The Tavern
Entry Fee: RM 10

Prize Structure :
Top 8 Gets Myr Superion Foil (Fulllllll ARTTT!!!) And 2 Boosters Per Person
First Place Also Gets 2 Extra MBS Boosters
Top 16 Gets 1 Booster Each

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have searched for a long time to find L5R clan dice and I finally came across your post. Do they still make them and if so, how may I order some? My e-mail is Necumba@hotmail.com, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete